1. Library Hours
- The main floor of the Library is open to NU employees and students.
- The Library is accessible from 7am to 11pm every day.
- Swipe your ID card to enter the building.
- If you need assistance, the building is staffed from 10am to 4pm, Monday through Thursday. Or contact us at niagara.libanswers.com.
2. Contact Us
- Visit the Library Home Page and look for the chat button.
- Text us at 716-803-6464
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Explore Library Research Guides to find recommended resources for research in your major.
4. Access the Library's extensive collection of Research Databases.
- Tip: to login into databases from off campus, use you regular NU credentials when the PurplePass screen appears.
5. Because the national Interlibrary Loan network is mostly down, please don't request materials through ILLiad. Instead, contact Samantha Gust at email@example.com.